Our client, Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, Continence Care, and Critical Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
Our client has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 100 years — making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
The Sales Manager is responsible for working with existing customers, new and potential, as well as with internal customers, to promote effectively features, advantages and benefits of Hollister/Dansac products ensuring the sale in the territory of competence, additionally the Sales Manager coordinates a Team of 4 Product Specialist (per region) in their sales activities and a group of Main Bandagists.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Sales Manager is responsible for the coordination of a Dual Brand Ostomy Sales Specialist Team and will support the team’s daily work and will care about their coaching. You also will build relevant outside relationships yourself or with your team. You will travel within the Belgian territory for 50% of your time and you will participate at internal & international sales meeting and external congresses.
You will report to the BU Manager for the Belux region.
Your main responsibilities consist of the following aspects :
- Coordination of a Dual Brand Ostomy Sales Specialist Team ensuring the proper implementation of Sales/Marketing activities in their respective territories.
- Support of the team’s daily work and cares about their coaching
- Facilitating outside-inside relationships
- Planning and constant monitoring the call plan respect by the Sales Specialists
- Verification of the correct use of promotional budget in order to maximize investment efficiency
- Analyzing the monthly sales data, crossing the various sources, and discusses them with the Specialists making real-time adjustments when and if necessary
- Making sure that the HPM and Development Plans processes for the teams are respected
- Participation in the allocation of target and annual budget
- Taking part in the kick off meeting for AOP preparation
- Establishing effective sales strategies based on collected information/data and in-depth knowledge of the market and customers and all Hollister products and services
- Having “analytical and commercial thinking”, analyzes data and information, makes decisions based on the data, evaluating risks and opportunities
- Understanding and adjusting to changes communicating them effectively to customers
- Communicating clearly and concisely customers’ needs to other business functions
- Building and maintaining business relationships with customers (clinical and channel) in order to create a “superior customer experience.”
- Building and maintaining relationships of trust and credibility with customers
- Helping to identify and meet customers’ needs during every interaction through the use of PSS.
- Listening to customers and offering solutions enhancing the uniqueness of Hollister proposal through the use of PSS/CSS
- Developing and implementing plans for Sale on accounts assigned in order to meet sales goals
Superior Customer Experience
- Working with the Sales Director to implement plans to increase the level of satisfaction of customers.
- Building and maintaining a network, collecting information with customers, to acquire knowledge of the market and market trends, shares with Sales Director and Marketing Department
Hollister products and services
- Describing effectively the added value and benefits of Hollister Dual Brand products and services differentiating them from the competition
- Effective communicational skills regarding the clinical knowledge of the products.
- Effectively connecting the features and benefits of the product to customer needs to help promote sales
- Developing an understanding of how the channel works and how Hollister cooperates with the channel to meet the needs of customers.
- Dealing with the availability of the products according to the channel distribution model
- Working on preparation and management of hospital and territorial tenders
- Managing a group of main bandagists
- Investigating with clients regarding their needs, communication towards the Company and participation in the implementation of activities that meet those needs.
Collaboration with other business functions
- Working in partnership with other company functions proactively in order to raise the level of customer satisfaction.
- Reporting constantly in SFDC customer visits, information and anything useful to increase the knowledge about customers.
- Using SFDC for reports but also as a tool to make sales grow
- Using in a systematic way the monthly statistics to evaluate trends Sales / corrections
- Using and constantly updating the Customer Segmentation Template in SFDC to evaluate his position within the funnel sales account for each account
- Planning and prioritizing activities
- Planning organizing and managing all sales activities following a Call Plan shared with the Business Unit Manager
- You are available to travel within the Belgian region and to stay overnight when needed in order to cover the assigned territory and to participate to NSM and events / conferences for customers
- You will meet deadlines related to all Hollister processes (HPM, training, etc,)
- You will build, with colleagues in other territories, a network of exchange of information aimed at the safe dismissal of patients that come out from their spinal centers / rehabilitation
- You do show the ability to interact with clinical experts in the field
- You will meet the deadlines assigned both to ensure customer satisfaction and the proper functioning of internal processes
- You manage and respect the allocated promotional budget, in line with corporate and legislative regulations rules
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree or have a relevant experience.
- You have knowledge of, and experience within the hospital sector and or Health/Home care is a must.
- You have an experience of approx. 10 years of which 5 years in a sales related role.
- You have up to 2 years of experience in the medical device or pharma industry
- You have a demonstrated skill of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- You will live up to Hollister’s immutable principles in every daily activity
- You are customer focused and performance driven
- You are people oriented
- You are candid and innovative and will take personal accountability
- You are open for further personal growth
- You have excellent analytical and good interpersonal skills
- You are able and willing to travel within the region up to 50% of your time.
- You hold a valid driving license You are trilingual in Dutch / French and English and good knowledge of French
- You have a high professional standard and are willing to coach the experienced team to the next level
Our client Core Values
- Dignity of the person
- Service minded