Our client is among the leading Belgian contracting companies on the Flemish and Brussels markets and is part of a larger construction group.
They work on the realization of large construction projects both private and public including railway works, road works, tunnels and bridges and industrial projects. With these areas of expertise, they also profile themselves as the partner of choice in the realization of large and complex projects. Their national coverage enables them to guarantee nearby services to both public and private clients.
In this role, you will:
- Develop quality solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV/Navision) ERP platform and be responsible for the technical analysis and development of this solution.
- Together with your fellow developers, you develop the tools that meet the needs of the various departments.
- Take the lead in the entire development process, including (user interface) design, proof of concept, programming and testing.
- Link external applications (such as the Power platform, resource scheduling software, …) with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field and several years of relevant work experience in a development and/or business environment.
- You are able to analyze and solve problems effortlessly.
- You have a feel for the most common business processes.
- You have experience with Microsoft Dynamics development and other programming languages is a must.
- You communicate fluently and can think along with your user colleagues.
- The most important:
- You have experience with Business-intelligence (Power BI), workflow automation and mobile app development (Power Apps).
- You have a knowledge of web-service and front-end development.
- You will bring an added value in the field of business process optimization and knowledge management (SharePoint Online, Azure, etc.).
What can you expect
You will join a dynamic team within a professional and strong environment with a lot of experience.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further growth of our company and the further development of our ERP platform.
You can develop further thanks to various internal and external training courses.
You can count on a competitive salary with extra legal benefits
Our client DNA
- We are proud of
- Happy workplace
- Fun, fun, fun