Branch Manager- Belgium
Our client is a global leader in design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. They were founded 100 years ago and developed a unique expertise to create controlled and regulated environments for their clients.
They are serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. They offer a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Also solving the most complex challenges.
Our client, of German origin, is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insights and exceptional talent and global presence.
They are currently hiring a Branch Manager to take the lead for the Belgian region on both general and business development.
We are actively looking for a Branch Manager to support our clients development.
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the overall office success, including sales, business plan development, and growth plan for the office. You will manage the development and implementation of objectives, programs, procedures and initiatives for the office. As Branch Manager, you will successfully manage the financial results, oversee project management, cost control and client satisfaction.The role requires extensive travel, both in Belgium and in Europe (France and Germany).
This function is stationed in their Belgian headquarters, located between Antwerp and Ghent. You will report to the Managing Director France and have a dotted line to Germany HQ.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Branch Manager needs to be a true professional and has the following
- You ensure profitable and sound growth. Achieve stated targets and standards for financial performance.
- You manage the office financials to generate a positive net return.
- You manage office wide billability and utilization goals, which include managing work assignments and reviewing performance to ensure the efficient, cost-effective utilization of the staff.
- You are a champion in sales and marketing activities. You identify opportunities and manage team efforts for submittals, proposals, presentations, contract negotiation and related activities.
- You serve as the technical advisor and provide senior-level input and evaluation on projects.
- You are the lead go/no-go evaluations, ensure establishment of project work plans and review fee estimates. You participate in project risk reviews as needed.
- You counsel, assistance, and problem-resolution to office employees guided by company’s policies.
- responsible for development and retention of managers and staff. Interpret policies, purposes, and goals of organization to staff.
- You ensure quality and safety standards from our company.
- You provide professional support in recruitment and assist in all human resources related matters.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- You have an engineer profile and business minded or have a business profile at master level.
- You have minimum 12 years related management experience, including 5 or more years managing an office with multiple technical disciplines.
- You have a first experience in business or engineering field is an asset.
- You are perfectly fluent in Dutch and English and fluent in French.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a demonstrated ability to meet finical goals, project management, business development, sales and marketing, recruitment and retention of staff.
- You are able to apply intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignments.
- You must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- You have passion for new technologies and you are a good listener and communicator.
- You are proactive and especially organized as well as you have an autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities.
- Client and result focused. Able to engage the staff.
Our client offers
- An innovative workplace delivering future focused and relevant services to their clients
- An environment with strong growth and an excellent staff
- Professional setting working for a strong and topnotch client portfolio
- Package fully according to your experience
Our client Core Values
- Future focus
Our client looks for a seasoned manager. Both general management and business development expertise and skills. Besides good coaching skills. Set up the organisation and make it future proof, find the right staff and keep them happy. Deliver high end services at relevant clients,. Able to have the portfolio well established. Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English.