Our client is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium. They are an energy infrastructure group based in Belgium and active on the European market. They have both transmission and terminal activities.
The Infrastructure Projects Department manages all infrastructure projects involving our client network in Belgium. It comprises three project teams: Pipelines, Installations and LNG.
The Pipelines project team is looking for a: Site Coordinator who will coordinate sites all over the Belgian region.
Your responsibilities & accountabilities
- You will work under the supervision of the project manager (pipeline route modifications and pipeline changes), you will oversee and coordinate various kinds of work (civil engineering, piping, etc.) carried out in the field;
- You will check the quality of the work carried out (plans, specifications, working methods);
- In collaboration with the project manager, you will check the proper monitoring of the commissioning procedure for our pipelines;
- You will ensure safety on site and adhere to safety guidelines on a daily basis (checking instructions, SCC-related aspects, work preparations);
- You will manage the schedule while work is under way (deadlines, coordination of internal and external stakeholders);
- You will keep an eye on the budget (checking the work carried out, overseeing work performed on a cost-plus basis and according to the contracts in force);
- You will deal with administrative tasks during the work (handling orders, receipt of materials, welding registers, as-built drawings);
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- You by preference hold a Bachelor’s degree in electromechanics or construction or have the experience;
- You have an initial experience in working on sites;
- You hold a Safety for Operational Supervisors SCC diploma and a qualification as an occupational first aider;
- You are well organized and able to supervise and instruct
- You are the watchman for the budget and the timing
- You are proficient to report and to log into a system (software, the cloud, apps);
- You have a sense of initiative as well as good organizational skills;
- You have a critical mind and problem-solving abilities;
- You are an excellent communicator, allowing you to interact with all stakeholders;
- You have a high sense of accuracy and quality;
- You speak fluent French or Dutch and have an active knowledge of the other language;
- You are flexible to travel between sites within Belgium and to stay at these sites for relatively short periods of time if needed and depending on the issue.
The client offers
- The opportunity to contribute to the energy transition;
- A stimulating work environment that values commitment, teamwork, agility and continuous improvement;
- Fulfilling work with career development opportunities;
- Learning and personal development programs;
We are looking for an experience site manager. Good languages skills for you will work all over Belgium. You keep the budget and timing under control. You are a good communicator and problem solver. Good technical skills and above all guaranteeing a safe work environment respecting the regulations. Able to report digitally and proud to deliver quality.