Our client is a consulting company who delivers HR services at their clients. You will work for an end customer who is a Global Leader in Power Technology.
Our client will employ directly and is a reputed global Talent Solutions Provider, active across 41 countries worldwide and employing more than 500,000 individuals annually across several very different disciplines.
To support and reinforce their team at the client they are looking for a Senior Recruiter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior recruiter, who will act as an internal recruiter and work very close to the business.
You will be working for the internal team of the client as sole recruiter and report to the Head of Talent Acquisition in the UK on the other hand. You also might be in contact with the colleagues of the other international regions.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for these
- Managing the client’s marketing campaigns and channel management including:
- Developing a detailed marketing and talent attraction programme plan with employer branding relevant to location and roles
- Implementing sourcing strategies to find and attract the best talent for the client’s requirements, creating bespoke collateral relevant to the talent audience using a variety of resources
- advertising in Local News Papers, Job Boards and CV search Databases, Social Media, Billboards & leaflets and so on
- Redirecting marketing budgets to the most effective local channels over time
- Managing the recruitment lifecycle from cv screening, interviewing candidates, and guiding them through the process
- Develop and maintaining strong candidate pipelines
- Closely monitoring channel response volumes and conversion rates
- Effectively working in partnership with internal stakeholders to maximise candidate flow and pipeline, networking across the business to gain Employee Referrals and develop strong relationships on-site
- Understand and work to meet all monthly KPI’s and targets
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous Blue-Collar Industrial/ Warehouse/ Manufacturing (or relevant) Sector Recruitment Experience from Inhouse/ On-Site/ RPO or an agency background
- You hold an experience of at least 3 years
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Confident working in a fast paced, Industrial environment with strong communication skills and focus on service, able to liaise with individuals of all levels and backgrounds, to ‘hold your own’, show credibility and build trust
- Outgoing, hands on, proactive and results oriented nature, with a creative outlook to do what it takes to get all roles filled
- Computer literate, experienced in using candidate tracking systems, online portals, recruiter platforms and MS Office Applications
- Perseverant and result driven
- Autonomous, for you will arrange your time schedule yourself and you can work flex/ from home for a good part of your time.