Our client specializes in the development, production and distribution of diagnostic kits. It is a family owned business.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for technical aspects of the In-vitro Diagnostic instrumentation portfolio including small lab instruments and fully automated immunochemistry analyzers (ELISA, RIA, Autoimmunity & CLIA).
You will visit the clients and work on both the set up and the maintenance. You will be traveling 40% of your time (2-3 days approx. /assignment).
The service engineers tasks will includes the following :
- You will be in charge of troubleshooting issues coming from the worldwide net of distributors and end-users in the direct countries ;
- You will ensure a good follow-up of all technical complaints ;
- You will be in charge of maintain records and performance reports of instruments ;
- You will be in charge of validating instruments before shipping according to internal validation and in compliance with the regulation ;
- You will be in charge of instrument installations and you assist the clients distributors/customers
- You will give service trainings to the clients distributors ;
- You will ensure timely reporting, good communication and efficient work tracking ;
- You will participate to the products validation on automates.
You will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and be part of the service team and the function will be based in Louvain la Neuve.
- Your background is technically oriented (bachelor in electromechanics, automation, electronic…);
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch & Spanish is an asset ;
- You have a first experience as service engineer preferably in the field of IVD instrumentation and automation ;
- You are willing to travel abroad (40% of time) ;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are comfortable working in a team environment ;
- You are customer oriented
- You re willing to move toward success, be proactive and have positive spirit even under stressful circumstances.
- You re flexible and comfortable working in a cross-cultural environment.
- You master Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, Outlook.