He/she is responsible for the development, implementation and optimization of complete marketing strategies for the sales of the Enteral Nutrition products in the hospital and in the pharmacy retail segment. This person is responsible to maximize sales and realize the budget expectations for Enteral Nutrition in – in Belgium.
This person will supervise a Jr Product Manager focusing on the specific hospital products (mainly Tube & MD) and will work closely with the EN sales teams, other partners, as well as different functions across the company (supply, regulatory affairs, other marketing colleagues …) on a national and international level.
The Enteral Nutrition product range is a fast-growing business segment within our Client, in hospitals as well as in the Out Patient Market. This product range is regularly launching new and innovative products, which are state of the art.
Most important responsibilities
This person will realize a yearly marketing plan, based on a close collaboration with the sales team and in line with the overall Belgian and international strategy.
The role of this Product Manager is to guide the Jr Product Manager for the Hospital Business and to steer directly the Retail Business.
For the Hospital Business, this means supervising the marketing strategies as well as the support for tenders in hospitals.
For the retail, this includes the following tasks:
- He/she will develop new supporting materials by working together with internal and external creative services
- He/she will manage the measurement, reporting & all insights for Retail Marketing
- He/she will also be responsible for marketing & promotional budgets
- He/she will take on tenders coming from the non-hospital business
- He/she will work closely with the Sales teams to identify and support training needs and provide necessary input for the Marketing created promotional tools
Qualifications and competences
- Several years of experience and proven success in the marketing in pharmacy chanel and (or) hospital environment.
- Academic thinking level, preferably Life Sciences. Experience with medical nutrition, either through education or through professional activities is a strong plus.
- He/she has a strong personality with leadership skills.
- Passion & enthusiasm to bring the customer focused marketing programs to a success in order to achieve the goals
- Well organized and stress resistant
- Hands on mentality
- Commercial feeling
- Analytic mindset
- Solid strategic skills
- Takes initiatives and is self-motivated
- Good people interaction skills
- Strongly results oriented
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Accurate and analytical, even under pressure
- And last but not least: positive thinking
Our client is a business segment of a global health care group with over 200.000 employees and more than 25 bio € sales p.a. Our client employs more than 33.000 employees and has a reported sales over 5,9 bio € sales worldwide. The company provides treatment and care for critically and chronically ill patients in both hospital and out-patient environments. Our client provides products and services in the areas of Infusion Therapy, Parenteral Nutrition, Enteral Nutrition, Infusion Technology, Transfusion Technology, and Ambulatory Care.
The head office of Our client Belgium and Netherlands (Our client BENE) is located near Antwerp, Belgium.
Our client BENE has an ambitious growth mission and already achieved a market leader’s position in many segments. The Benelux team is an enthusiastic and hands-on team of appr 85 employees operates with integrity, customer focus, quality, creativity, team spirit, passion and commitment as common denominators.