Are you looking for meaningful work? Join OUR CLIENT where Brand Management was born!
Why should you be interested?
Did you know that OUR CLIENT invented the concept of branding and brand management?
Over the years, they have remained consistently among the top in marketing.
Working in brand management at OUR CLIENT means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. They need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation.
As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased and managerial responsibilities
- As a Brand Manager in the OTC, you will have the complete ownership of a Brand or Category, driving the business results.
- You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Medical team, Finance, Product Supply, Data Analysts, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand’s success.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
- You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth.
Overall, our client wants people who aren’t afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Master/MBA degree preferably
- Marketing experience min 3-5 years in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in communication to healthcare professionals
- Experience in medical detailing is a strong advantage
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (in written & verbal)
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong ability to communicate and teamwork attitude
Are you looking for this type of meaningful work?
Why not contacting me !
claudine Lachman : 0475 830 814 – Claudine.email@example.com