Our client, KiOmed Pharma is a high-potential biotech company specialized in the research and development, manufacturing and commercializing of innovative medical devices and products for regenerative medicine.
KiOmed Pharma is specialized in the chitosan chemistry and a spinout from KitoZyme, developing a unique pipeline of medical devices. Their product development pipeline is encompassing three medical domains: orthopedics, skin regeneration and ophthalmology.
Our client has launched on the market its first class III CE marked medical device, KioMedineVSone® indicated in the treatment of symptomatic patients suffering from knee osteoarthritis. A further R&D pre-market pipeline of medical devices is currently under development, more specifically in dermo-aesthetic medicine and ophthalmologic diseases.
KiOmed Pharma has the ambition and the resources to grow to a worldwide class and aim at getting to market approval (CE Mark) of its innovative pipeline of products in the upcoming years.
Their headquarters are located in Belgium, near Liège and they have a fast-growing team.
To support and reinforce their team they are looking for a Sales Representative to actively work with the innovative medical device, focusing on orthopedics and Osteoarthritis.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative.
You will be the contact and face of the company and the product specialist for your region. You will build a network of relevant contacts and you are the interface between the HCP, the hospital and revalidation centre and the headquarters.
Your region will be East & West Flanders (Belgium).
The Sales Representative will be reporting to the Chief Business Officer.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Sales Representative is in the driver’s seat to bring the information and to prospect to all relevant stakeholders in the region. These are hospitals, orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine, radiologists, rehabilitation centers, … and to brief headquarters accordingly.
There will be a lot of independence given and taking initiative is appreciated.
You are the responsible for the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Present, promote and sell the injectable osteoarthritis product using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure quick resolutions of customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve the agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the time schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the market area/potential, monitor sales numbers and prepare status reports.
- Continuous improvement thanks to the feedback received.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- You hold minimally a Bachelor’s degree in a business or medical related field or you have earlier experience within this field of expertise.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience and have a mature attitude.
- You have a proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- You are highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales and networking. You can open doors.
- You have excellent selling, negotiation and customer service skills.
- You are a native Dutch speaker (or equal that level) with excellent oral and written knowledge of English, good knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are able to prioritize and have great time management.
- You are able to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- You have excellent relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- You are well organized and can work independently.
- You are eager to deliver, take responsibility and initiative.
Our clients core values
- Start up modus with lots of opportunities
- Agile and dynamic
We are looking for a mature pharma Sales Representative with experience and a network in the field of regenerative medicine or orthopaedics. You like to take initiative and to be ‘the face of the company’ in your region. You will be offered a lot of independence, yet also the right support to enable you doing your work.