Our Client is an international company that produces and commercializes quality skin and hair care products. They are an innovative company and would like to strengthen their labs with a QA Lab Manager.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced ‘QA Lab Manager’ who will work on GMP and QA in the labs (verification/validation) on both raw materials and the production batches. And will mentor and coach the internal and external lab teams.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The ‘QA lab Manager’ is responsible for the responsibilities as mentioned here below. You will be in the lead of a team and you will report to the Senior Manager on GMP compliance for the region.
- Provide leadership and expertise to drive the laboratories towards continuous improvement. Direct responsibility for managing QA laboratory staff and their development.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Process Improvement Directors, Planning, GBSC, QC Labs, Manufacturing, Validation, and Operations.
- Lead management of Quality Assurance programs in the lab.
- Review and approve deviations, CAPAs and Change Control in the lab.
- Review and monitor Third Party Lab’s KPIs and performance as well as management of related OOS events and other quality issues.
- Final review and approval of OOS reports
- Provide effective communication to plant management on laboratory status.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimal a Bachelor degree or a Master degree or gained the experience on the job
- We expect 4 years’ experience in managerial positions in the lab, preferable in Quality for a global consumer goods or pharma company.
- Knowledge of GMP and the scientific principles and practices in biology and chemistry and QA validation and verification
- Ability to interpret and assess lab compliance against GxP, ISO, FDA, HC, OTC and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication and coaching skills: communicate with the QC and the QA lab teams and communicate information to cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and human relation skills
- People manager and inspiring leadership-style
Our client Core Values
The business is driven in a creative and innovative way and in respect with their values :
- Inclusion, diversity and equity
- Employee engagement
- Social investments
- Environmental responsibilities
We are looking for a QA Lab Manager to join our client’s engaged team. You use your earlier experience on GMP and QA for the lab (verification, validation, …). This stands besides your people managerial skills to the lead the team. The company needs to live up the GMP rules for pharma but is working in a FMCG environment with new products very regularly. So you’re someone who sees the fun in building an efficient and dynamic setting together with your peers.