Our client is an international company that produces and commercializes quality skin and hair care products. They are an innovative company and would like to strengthen their labs with a QA Engineer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced ‘QA Engineer.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
As a Quality Engineer, you will lead Quality improvement projects with different stakeholders. You identify and implement new tools & technologies and best practices.
The ‘QA Engineer’ is responsible for the responsibilities as mentioned here below.
- You implement new systems and working practices to improve processes and product quality while maintaining compliance to regulatory requirements.
- You are the QA representative in cross departmental improvement projects.
- You conduct analysis of data/KPIs and recommend appropriate action
- Provide QA support to stakeholders locally and globally.
- Involved in the introduction of new equipment and facilities
- Involved in the execution of complex changes
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Min Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in GMP environment
- You are very fluent in Dutch and English.
- Lean and six sigma certification
- Good project management skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and FDA regulations.
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong and assertive oral and written communication skills to communicate information to cross functional stakeholders.
Our client Core Values
The business is driven in a creative and innovative way and in respect with their values :
- Inclusion, diversity and equity
- Employee engagement
- Social investments
- Environmental responsibilities