- Responsible for the development, implementation and optimization of marketing strategies for the sales of the defined products, mainly in Gynaecology.
- Responsible to maximize sales and to realize the budget espectations for the defined ranges
- Close work with the sales teams, other partners, as well as different functions across the company (supply, regulatory affairs, other marketing colleagues …).
Key duties and responsibilities·
- To realize a yearly marketing plan, based on a close collaboration with the sales team and in line with the overall Belgian
- To develop new supporting materials for the sales forces
- To manage / to propose KPI’s (measurement, reporting & all insights) for the defined ranges
- To be responsible for marketing & promotional budgets
- To be able to identify and to support training needs of the sales forces
Qualifications and competencies
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in brand management
- Academic education, preferably in Life Sciences
- Experience in e-marketing could be a plus
- Passion & enthusiasm to bring the customer focused marketing programs to a success in order to achieve the goals
- Well organized and stress resistant
- Commercial feeling, self-motivated, can take initiatives
- Analytic mindset focused on measuring impact of initiatives and programs
- Good strategic vision
- Able to steer divers range of products in a complex and competitive environment
- Good people interaction skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French (and English)
Leading Growth Pharma
Our client, is a growing pharmaceutical group focused on Gynaecology. The product ranges are distributed in 4 franchises : progesterone, contraception, infectiology, supplémentation. The ambition is to bring to Gynaecologists solutions to improve patient care.
In 2015, our client joined a group, active in multiple therapeutic areas, i. a. Analgesia, Cardiovascular & Thrombosis, CNS, Dermatology, Oncology, Oral care and Women Health.
Marc Biren (firstname.lastname@example.org)