Our client is a global leader in design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. They have a rich history spanning over 100 years. Their origin is in Stuttgart, Germany. Today, our client is active with locations around the globe as they continue delivering some of the most challenging technology facilities in the world.
In order to support its development, our client is looking for a Process Engineering Lead for Life Sciences Projects and for the Belgium office (Antwerp).
Your duties and responsibilities
In the context of your mission, you will be responsible for:
- Leading project activities for process design throughout all project phases,
- Consult clients in respect of process design GMP,
- Supervising overall manpower utilization within the discipline/project and identifying gaps and surpluses,
- Defining standards within the concerned discipline,
- Applying / using approved standard processes and tools,
- Checking compliance of all discipline work with QA / EHS / environment / business goals (corporate and project),
- Actively supporting and seeking intra and inter discipline communication and coordination as well as communication and coordination with client and third-party partners,
- Programing team members workload and assignments in alignment with business needs as well as Initiating and enforcing training,
- Evaluating new technology or business advancements within the discipline,
- Evaluating performance of direct reports, conduct feedback meetings, set goals for coming reporting period with direct reports,
- Preparing and reviewing tenders for projects in compliance with internal procedures and guidelines as well as technical and commercial plausibility.
- You possess a BSC or BEng Degree or equivalent in a related engineering field.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience on a similar role.
- You have strong experience in design and/or construction of process (Life sciences and regulated GMP industries) as well as clean utility systems.
- You have experience in team leading (project management, or as department leader) and preferably experience in multinational projects.
- You remain technically competent in applicable fields of Process.
- You speak French and/or Dutch and you are fluent in English.
- You have clear and structured communication.
- You have good internal and external networking.
- You are structured, systematic and organized.
- You are focused and detailed oriented.
The client’s values
The client’s values are the guiding principles for their behavior at the client when dealing with their clients and other stakeholders of their company as well as when managing internal matters. Respecting and holding to these values, they will achieve future success together.
We live “safety first”
We are committed to an incident-free workplace where everyone goes home safe. We extend our safety advocacy beyond company walls. We put people and their wellbeing at the heart of everything we do.
We collaborate as one team
We cultivate an open and transparent environment based on mutual respect. We celebrate inclusion and diversity. We connect expertise by building solution-driven teams and appreciate both individual and team contributions. We communicate effectively.
We shape the future
We actively drive the trends and innovations that will shape tomorrow’s world. We continuously learn and improve to meet the future needs. We embrace new ideas and creativity. We act sustainably to build a better future for generations to come.
We act with integrity at all times
We are trustworthy and reliable – always endeavor to do the right thing. We build relationships with our clients, business partners and colleagues on a foundation of honesty and transparency. We comply with our code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
We commit to excellence
We take pride in our industry-leading competence and expertise. We encourage and enable our people to achieve their full potential. We adhere to high quality standards. We translate our excellence into project execution in an efficient, pragmatic and timely way. We focus on sustainable growth and profitability.
We are dedicated
We carry responsibility and accountability in our everyday work. We actively take ownership of our actions. We strive to overcome all hurdles to keep our commitments. We go the extra mile to achieve successful results. We bring inspiration and dedication to everything we do.