Why should you be interested in this job?
You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader with a strong corporate culture and a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship. You will receive plenty of room to take initiative. In that way, you will contribute to the company’s success. A challenging work environment with varied tasks is what you can expect:
- many responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work
- training and career opportunities to evolve within the company
- Risk Analysis and Quality System
- Maintaining and updating HACCP, TACCP, VACCP plans for operations on the site
- Maintaining and updating PRP plans (pest control, cleaning, allergens, …)
- Coordinate and execute validation and verification of CCP’s and PRP’s
- Coordinate all relevant training for the HACCP team members
- Assisting CIS and customer service answer our customers’ questions regarding the quality system
- Management of change
- Evaluating risk and advising on changes and projects
- Evaluating risk and advising on new Raw Materials, Packaging and NPD’s
- Implementing regulatory changes or changes in customer requirements (incl certification)
- Non-Conformities and continuous improvement
- Assisting Quality Manager with registering and following progress on quality CAPA’s defined in the site
- Initiating and actively participating in improvement projects, always assuring food safety and quality and taking efficiency into account
- First point of contact for internal non-conformities
Personal Profile – required skills
- You have a bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in scientific background
- You have at least 3 year experience in a similar role
- You are familiar with the tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Management (HACCP, BRC…)
- You communicate fluently in Dutch or French and willing to learn the other language and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are service minded, team player, accurate and reliable
- Furthermore you are analytical, organized and meticulous
The secrets behind our client’ s global success and consistent growth are taste and quality. We would like to welcome you within our enthusiastic, committed and passionate team of more than 8800 employees. Our client is an international player and, what is more, a Belgian family business. Their people make the difference every single day. How? By developing, producing and distributing a unique and high-quality range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers, since 1919.
A century later, their products and services are available in more than 100 countries around the world. Their passion for innovation, closeness to their customers, as well as their core values form the basis of our passion to improve.