In order to reinforce their sales team our Client is looking for an International Sales Manager. This person will be responsible for all Eastern European markets + the business we have with Travel Retail.
The Sales Manager key responsibilities are
- Taking responsibility over the commercial policy and sales strategy in the region.
- Setting up a commercial plan and adequate budget and clear, ambitious goals.
- Being the one-point-of-access both for our sales and marketing department.
- Creating a growth and increase our brand awareness.
Personal Profile – required skills
- You obtained a bachelor degree and have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role.
- FMCG/Retail experience is a plus
- You enjoy a competitive environment and you like to score.
- Structure, planning and organization are part of your personality.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (knowledge of French and or any Eastern European language is a plus).
- You have a sense for architecture and technical insights?
Our client is a manufacturer of medical aids and cosmetic products and started in 2008 as a spin-off from a publicly listed dental company. Their focus is on bringing out innovative, consumer friendly products that stand out because of their revolutionary application methods. It is their mission to bring out three new products and/or additions every year in order to stimulate our growth.
At present they are bringing out various products worldwide through very motivated, local distribution partners.