To strengthen their leadership position our client, a well-known player in global dependency , is looking to recruit a Merger & Acquisition /Expansion Director
Our client has a leading position as n°3 In Belgium and has built its development and reputation on a stringent approach to the care of its residents and patients, which guarantees high standards of service, care and safety.
Their Mission is to care for and support dependent people who have chosen to live in the Group’s facilities, by respecting their comfort, dignity, individuality and autonomy. Continually improving the Quality of care to ensure the wellbeing of residents and patients is at the very heart of our client’s strategy.
Why should you be interested in this job?
It is no secret that the population is aging and that life Expectancy is increasing.
Seniors carry their own set of problems that aren’t prevalent for younger patients and this can make it difficult for them to support themselves and live alone.
If you feel like an entrepreneur , concerned about this and you would like to actively participate to the growth of one of the market leaders !
This job is for you.
- You are in charge of developing the expansion strategy of our client in cooperation with the Managing Director & COO
- You make sure that full potential in geographic region is mapped and added to the opportunity list
- You’ll drive business development and create opportunities for the expansion of our client
- You negotiate with various stakeholders (owners, local authorities , ,…) without losing sight of the strategic aspect
- You’ll use your interpersonal skills to build an external network to develop new opportunities
- You’ll recommend the full business case in terms of fit with client’s strategy, location requirements and economics
- You evaluate projects based on rentabilities studies in cooperation with their Financial department and work closely with Legal and other departments in order to execute deals
- You prepare, develop board materials and presentations and recommend business cases to the board
- You have a master or bachelor in relevant matters: finance, economics law, Health care management…
- You have some affinity with the sector
- A similar scope of responsibilities for around 3-5+ years within a well-structured environment
- A first experience within real estate, lease or expansion is a plus
- You can work independently
- You are intellectually curious and have outstanding analytical skills
- You are an active listener with a good level of empathy
- Strong business acumen, proactiveness, drive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networking capabilities
- Well structured, well organized
- Strategic thinker , able to think out of the box
- Bilingual (Fr-Dutch) – English is a plus
The position is based in their Head quarter Office in the South of Brussel. You will report to the Managing Director & COO and work closely together with him.
Contact me : Claudine.email@example.com 0475 830 814