Position – responsibilities
- The Clinical Application Specialist builds the bridges in the dialysis workplace through software.
- Is responsible for providing product related information with regard to the specific Dialysis IT solutions and software products.
- Advises, configures, implements and develops, where required, tailor-made solutions for customers in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Together with the product specialists (marketing) you will be responsible for providing product training and for the right product documentation & knowledge sharing for both internal and external customers.
- The Clinical Application Specialist also supports the product specialist and the account managers in their sales process.
- Contributes to the overall development of the Dialysis IT solutions for customers.
- You will report to the Technical Operations Manager and be part of the Benelux hub
Profile – Competences – skills
- Bachelor as (dialysis) nurse or computer scientist with relevant clinical background
- 3-5 years of experience in ICT with relation to healthcare systems (e.g. electronic patients database/HIS/specialized software packages)
- Knowledge of hospital organizations
- Experience in IT-related project management, such as software implementation and migration projects
- Fluent in Dutch and English preferably with a good knowledge of French
- Preferably with some years of experience as (dialysis) nurse
- Preferably: knowledge of IT automation processes, network and system management
- Preferably: knowledge of specific dialysis software, for example Finesse ProDB or Diamant
Our client is a global market leader in the field of kidney failure with a fully integrated range of products and services within dialysis care and direct care for dialysis patients. In addition, innovative solutions are offered within therapeutic apheresis and in the field of liver problems.
In the times of digitalization and integration of equipment and software in hospitals, working in the field of Dialysis IT is quite a challenge. To reinforce their Belux organisation, our client is looking for a Clinical Application Specialists