Why should you be interested in this job?
You will join a major international industrial group specialized in the purification of Lanolin .The company is extending his activity and is looking for a dynamic Business developer .
You will be able to create the business from scratch with the support of the production & R&D manager .
- End-to-end ownership of the sales process; from identifying sales leads and chasing them up, to meeting your prospective customers and understanding their needs, to providing a solution and closing the deal.
- Maintain and grow business from our existing customers by using your relationship skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meeting prospective and existing customers in their offices
- Actively engage the sector networks to generate new business leads.
- Build relationships with prospects by organizing meetings to give presentations.
- Accurately record and report sales and forecast.
- Work closely with the Site Manager
Personal Profile – required skills
- Master or bachelor degree in business , economics or chemistry with a strong sales experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of vegetal oils is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of French, Dutch & English
- Ready to travel frequently in the Benelux and Northern France
- Existing experience in end to end sales cycle. (Lead generation and negotiating deals).
- Excited by the challenge of being a key contributor in developing a new business.
- Happy to work independently day to day.
Our client was founded in 1983 and is specialized in the production & purification of Lanolin. The Company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of perfumes, cosmetics, and other toilet preparations. Our client offers a wide range of products and Derivatives specifically designed for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries (skin care, personal care, baby care, body care, anti-ageing & anti-wrinkles lotions, skin disorder solutions, etc …).
Lanolin is derived from wool grease refining. It has been used since the Antiquity for health and beauty. Lanolin is the nearest active ingredient to human sebum, used for its emollient properties in various cosmetics and pharmaceuticals (moisturizers, lipsticks, ointments, rash treatment). For over 35 years, our client has been selling lanolin to the major cosmetics and pharmaceutical companies.
They are part of a major industrial group.