Our client, is an international (re)insurance group with Belgian activities and authorised and regulated by the National Bank of Belgium and the FSMA. The Antwerp office is their European head quarter.
The group has operations in Bermuda, the USA and the EU (+ UK).
To support and reinforce their team in Antwerp (European HQ) they are looking for a M 365 Professional who will be the internal expert.
We have an exciting opportunity for a M 365 Professional. Our client is looking for a M365 guru who will take the lead.
Together with the strategic IT partner, the Microsoft 365 Professional will manage the corporate M365 infrastructure including the O365 environment, Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Desktop.
The focus will be on M365/Azure AD cloud infrastructure management and monitoring, configuration management, and security to leverage corporate identity network connectivity to help improve employee productivity.
The Microsoft 365 Professional ensures compliance with the security policies of the company, as well as identifies and participates in/leads projects to improve and advance the computing infrastructure of the company..
Besides, you are part of a small dynamic team that needs to respond quickly to changing priorities and circumstances.
The M 365 Professional will be reporting to the IT Manager.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
You are the responsible for the following responsibilities and objectives:
- You will be the lead of several projects.
- Manage, support and administer the Microsoft 365 configurations.
- Manage problem resolution to satisfactory completion by keeping abreast of assigned tickets and following the proper escalation process via ticketing system.
- Manage Active Directory and Azure Active Directory functions including account provisioning.
- Monitor service health using Office 365 console and respond actively based on system alerts and notifications.
- Review, test and make recommendations for standard practices.
- Manage the M365 governance from a technical point of view in close collaboration with the IT-manager and information managers.
- Support anti-spam filtering, logging and email tracking and transport rules.
- Assist in developing scripts for automating processes within the environment.
- Provide support to employees for technical and configuration issues related to Microsoft 365 applications.
- Provide Microsoft 365 application training to end-users including but not limited to Teams, Outlook, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Your degree will not be decisive, but your experience will be. A bachelor in computer science and/or systematic permanent learning and refresher courses would be a good basis to start in this job.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 Platform, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Security & Compliance Centre, Office, and OneDrive for Business.
- Proven experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Azure, file transfer protocols, API’s and troubleshooting dataflows.
- PowerShell scripting is a plus.
- Familiar with application monitoring tools, reviewing log files, and be available on occasion for off hours emergency support for critical applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Office365 licensing, features, and policy.
- Knowledge base of Office 365 technical architecture and the inter dependencies with other enterprise services in O365/Azure technology stack.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You have excellent project management experience and skills and are able to work automously.
- Experience in insurance and/or finance is a plus. Willingness to familiarize yourself with the subject matter.
- 5 years’ experience managing, administering and implementing a Microsoft 365 environment.
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Platform, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, PowerBI, Security & Compliance Centre, Office, and OneDrive for Business.
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) (Required)
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500) (Optional)
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online (MS-220) (optional).
- Knowledge of technology development methodologies, testing processes, technical relationships, data security, and compliance standards.
- Knowledge of and experience with infrastructure management methodologies like ITIL.
- International experience is a plus and willingness to travel abroad for short term missions (during a project).
- Take ownership and work through until you achieve an acceptable result.
- A real team player in teams where you take ownership and help your colleagues.
- You step up to others to seek information.
- Have a hands-on mentality and have no problem helping end users.
- Handle change and see challenges as opportunities to learn and agile mindset.
- Able to set and reset priorities
- Show flexibility
We are looking for a 365 guru who is able manage the corporate M365 infrastructure including Azure AD Cloud. Someone who takes ownership and sees the big picture. Agile mind set. Reshuffle priorities if needed. Good project manager. Someone who does what is needed to manage the infrastructure and to reach the required results.