Our client is a well-known healthcare company, yet new on the Belgian market and looks for a pioneer with an excellent drive to present an excellent portfolio to their clients.
Our client specializes in innovative products and therapies, with a specific focus towards women’s health.
To well start their team, they are looking for a Key Account Manager.
We are looking for an excellent Key Account Manager (KAM).
The KAM will be responsible for the growth of an exciting new company. The KAM is the person responsible for the development of new business in the domain of fertility, biosimilars and Established Brands.
In this role the KAM will mainly be focusing on hospitals in Belgium and Luxembourg. In a next phase also new opportunities within the wholesaler’s landscape could be explored.
The main role for the KAM is to attract new clients and create long-lasting partnerships, preferably from an existing network in this field.
The KAM will be the sole person within Organon Belgium to deliver this high functioning role. You will be working reporting to the General Manager. You have contacts with the international matrix and a counterpart in Holland.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The selected candidate will work closely with Fertility customer accounts and hospital accounts to ensure appropriately meeting these customers’ complex needs and providing a highly effective customer experience. This role will ensure that our client delivers value to patients and physicians and will continue to be a trusted partner within the therapeutic areas.
The KAM will be is responsible for the:
- Achieving/ exceeding sales targets on the portfolio of the Products and agreed KPI’s.
- Liaising with Marketing Director and BCM in the development of the Marketing Plan
- Planning and implementation of Customer Centric Action plan per Key Account in the respective country (Fertility centers, Scientific Leaders, hospitals)
- Initiation and follow up on Promotional Budget (detailed activities/requisition/SAP)
- Local Forecasting (in liaison with BCM) and Supply Chain Management (reporting in local Finance Department on portfolio of Products)
- Agreeing with BCM/Marketing Director on sponsorship/development of local BU events/materials and subsequent cooperation with local Regulatory Departments for:
- Submissions – Approvals for events and materials according to local regulations
- Updating Local Authority Procedures
- Cooperation with BCM, local Market Access and Tender and Contract Manager on:
- Special offers/discounts
- Input on Localization of Regional Marketing Tools (Detail Aids, Promotional Materials) in the Cross Functional Team (CFT) in collaboration with BCM
- Management and implementation of International/ Local Congresses and events (lectures, symposium) in collaboration with the BCM and Medical Department
- Regular Reporting and Updates on Competition, Biosimilars, Sales Performance, Market and Key Account status (Sales monitoring tool, sales data)
- Skills and medical continual trainings for providing excellence in customer’s interaction Liaise with cluster Medical Adviser to give input on cluster Medical Action Plan
Follow up with Hospital Pharmacies and customers on implemented tender contracts/Contract
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Master diploma or equivalent experience – scientific insights needed
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales and or Marketing
- Experience with the products of focus is considered a plus
- Used to work with tenders and towards hospitals (HCP, Pharmacy, Purchase, …)
- Good networking and communication skills. Convincing.
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent sales drive, able to see and use every opportunity
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, English and even German would be welcome
- Self-starter and super motivated
- You are proactive and anticipate possible obstacles; you look for accurate solutions when necessary
We are looking for a KAM who is a self-starter. Someone able to set the frame and to build a network. You will have the opportunity to set out the plan and the boundaries and bringing an excellent and new portfolio to the market.