Our client is a global leader in design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. They have a rich history spanning over 100 years. Their origin is in Stuttgart, Germany. Today, our client is active with locations around the globe as they continue delivering some of the most challenging technology facilities in the world.
In order to support its development, our client is looking for a HVAC Engineer for Life Sciences Projects and for the Belgium office (Antwerp).
As part of the Engineering team, you will produce and develop the design of air handling systems, heating and cooling systems.
You will also be involved in the preparation of costings and will be responsible for all projects entrusted to you: from analysis to the proposal of technical solutions.
Your duties and responsibilities
In the context of your mission, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting design and calculation of the HVAC and building services packages.
- Analyzing client needs and elaboration of scope and concepts, elaboration of P&ID schemes.
- Elaborating equipment datasheets, functional analysis of the HVAC installation & BS systems.
- Elaborating the technical and commercial specifications for HVAC & BS systems.
- Supervising compliance of the design during construction phase.
- Incorporating all cGMP, client specific quality requirements into the design and execution.
- You have a Mechanical / Electromechanical background with at least 10 years in HVAC engineering field (on-site activities is an asset),
- You can speak Dutch and English fluently,
- You are a good listener and communicator,
- You have a good ability to draft reports, technical papers and synthesis documents,
- You are curious, critical, dynamic, rigorous and pragmatic,
- You have the capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiative,
- You can work autonomously,
- You are client and solution-oriented,
- You are willing to provide guidance to your less experienced team members and to transfer your expertise and know-how,
- You are committed to meet the deadlines and care for quality and safety,
- You are a team player and you have the capacity to develop personal contacts.
The client’s values
The client’s values are the guiding principles for their behavior at the client when dealing with their clients and other stakeholders of their company as well as when managing internal matters. Respecting and holding to these values, they will achieve future success together.
We live “safety first”
We are committed to an incident-free workplace where everyone goes home safe. We extend our safety advocacy beyond company walls. We put people and their wellbeing at the heart of everything we do.
We collaborate as one team
We cultivate an open and transparent environment based on mutual respect. We celebrate inclusion and diversity. We connect expertise by building solution-driven teams and appreciate both individual and team contributions. We communicate effectively.
We shape the future
We actively drive the trends and innovations that will shape tomorrow’s world. We continuously learn and improve to meet the future needs. We embrace new ideas and creativity. We act sustainably to build a better future for generations to come.
We act with integrity at all times
We are trustworthy and reliable – always endeavor to do the right thing. We build relationships with our clients, business partners and colleagues on a foundation of honesty and transparency. We comply with our code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
We commit to excellence
We take pride in our industry-leading competence and expertise. We encourage and enable our people to achieve their full potential. We adhere to high quality standards. We translate our excellence into project execution in an efficient, pragmatic and timely way. We focus on sustainable growth and profitability.
We are dedicated
We carry responsibility and accountability in our everyday work. We actively take ownership of our actions. We strive to overcome all hurdles to keep our commitments. We go the extra mile to achieve successful results. We bring inspiration and dedication to everything we do.