To support the growth of our Client , we are looking for a Product specialist / Strategy development vlaanderen
To build and maintain long-term constructive relationships with clients and prescribers, in order to create, maintain and grow collaborations with the medical laboratories through delivering innovative solutions.
- Actively prospect (visits, calls, mail contacts) with prescribers to understand and address their needs
- Introduce the added-value solutions in line with prescribers’ expectations
- Solutions include in-vitro diagnostic tests, IT solutions, scientific education and other services
- Prescribers include Doctors, Pathologists, Generalists, Hospitals and Private Clinics.
- Identify key prescribers that can serve as ambassadors for maintaining the scientific image of our laboratories
- Interactions (visits, calls, mail contacts) with prescribers to understand and address their needs
- Interact with key colleagues (Medical Labs Directors, biologists/doctors) on a continuous basis
- Work on new product launches, together with key stakeholders
- Work in close relation with customer service, responsible for the day-to-day interactions with prescribers
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and on industry trend and environment evolution
- Participate in meetings, conventions, and scientific symposiums with physicians
- Demonstrate business ethics and ensure active respect of values, business ethics, local laws, policies and procedures
- You are acquainted with the medical and life Science market
- Preferably you have a proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Preferably Master level in the medical field
- You are passionate about the industry
- You have a demonstrated experience in visiting GP’s
- You are a self-starter, able to work in dynamic and growing environment
- You would like to be involved in long-term business approaches with the company’s existing and future clients
- To have a good understanding of medical lab and in-vitro diagnostics industry is a plus not a must
- You have the knowledge and basic selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent written and spoken French and Dutch, English is an advantage
- You have great presentation and communication skills
Our client is part of an international network of medical biology laboratories that offers a comprehensive solution in terms of biological diagnosis from the sample centre to the specialties laboratory.
Our Client is a synergetic and complementary group that offers doctors, medical biology test laboratories and pharmaceutical companies a comprehensive offer in terms of biological diagnosis from the local laboratory to the hyperspecialized biology laboratory.