Our Client is an international biotech company that develops and commercializes innovative instruments and reagents systems for the life science research and molecular diagnostics.
They are founded in 2003, the Group is headquartered in Liège (Belgium), with subsidiaries in Denville (NJ, USA), in Toyama (Japan) and in Santiago de Chile (Chile).
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced ‘Global Marketing Manager’
In this role you will manage all marketing activities (Product Management, Trade Marketing, Advertising & Promotion, PR & Communication, Market Analysis, etc.) in order to contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Epigenetic Business Unit.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The ‘Global Marketing Manager’ is responsible for the responsibilities as mentioned here below. You will be in the lead of six team members and you will report to the CEO/BU Manager for Belgium
- Design and implement strategies and guidelines within the Marketing Department, in accordance with the objectives of the Business Unit;
- Discuss marketing strategies, objectives and results with the Management Committee;
- Manage the department’s budget in order to organize the various activities and guarantee the Department’s results in accordance with the financial plan;
- Evaluate market developments in the short and medium term for the entire range of products in all segments in order to anticipate commercial opportunities;
- Stay informed about products evolutions and developments keep your knowledge up to date in order to reinforce credibility by offering an outstanding service;
- Develop, improve and manage IT systems related to reporting, market analyzes and price calculations in order to guarantee the department efficiency;
- Build a solid team of experts and specialists and encourage collaboration between teams, in order to guarantee the harmony of the department;
- Apply and respect all the quality rules in accordance with the regulations of the regulatory authorities (EEC, GDPR, …).
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Master or PhD in Life Science and a sound scientific interest
- People manager and inspiring leadership-style
- Strategic thinking
- Marketing expertise, including new media
- Minimum 5 years of life science industry experience
- Knowledge of epigenetics is a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong listening capacity, assertive, empathic and the ability to federate teams
- Proactive attitude
- Solution oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Language skills: fluent in French and English
Our client Core Values
- Growth oriented
- Unique company culture
- Personal development
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join our client’s engaged team. You will be the lead on all marketing matters. A scientific background and experience in the life sciences are a must. Any experience in epigenetics a very nice ‘plus’. You are a natural people manager and able to set the marketing strategy.