Our client is a supplier of pharmaceutical products. They offer an extensive range of products. The many years of experience of their employees in the pharmaceutical sector and the innovative character make our client a first-line partner in Belgian healthcare. The headquarters are near Brussels.
Our client is currently looking for a talented Data Analyst to help them proactively managing the lifecycle of the medicinal products. The successful candidate must have experience working with large data sets and understand how to manipulate and analyse them using various statistical and mathematical methods and has at least 2+ years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role. You will report directly to the companies’ Key Account Manager.
Your Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Data Analyst undertakes full responsibility of the following.
- You manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- You process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- You analyse data using statistical methods
- You create reports to share findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders
- You collaborate with managers to determine and address data and report needs for various company projects
- You create statistical models that depict company-wide trends
- You perform testing and validate data sets
- Document structures and types of business data
In very close collaboration with the commercial department with who you determine what data should be collected and interpreted.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technology, or related field preferred or equivalent through experience and have at least 2+ years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role.
- You must have experience working with large data sets and understand how to manipulate and analyze them using various statistical and mathematical methods.
- Your goal will be to provide our team with valuable information.
- You are an expert with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Your abilities are understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/ diagramming techniques
- You have excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- You have strong analytical capabilities
- You speak and write fluently English. Other languages are a plus.
We are looking for a data driven analyst who is an expert in excell and able to use various statistical and mathematical methods and obtain results from analyzing data. Your work and analysis deliver key information for the sales department. Good communicator on top.
Our client offers :
- A competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits such as a company car, fuel card, etc.
- Strong entrepreneurship and that extra push in your professional career
- A corporate culture with fast decision-making, empowerment and responsibility with room for personal initiative