Our client is a global medical technology company specialized in niche products and services. In Belgium they have a small and stable team.
They both design and manufacture and technology support healthcare professionals to return their patients to health and regain of mobility.
The main tasks of the “Customer Service Agent” are to take care of the customer contact in the broadest sense of the word, to proactively handle product- and customer-related complaints, to support the sales process, to intensively cooperate with the sales teams and to implement new projects arising from the strategy. In this role, you not only work closely with the Customer Service colleagues within our Global Businesses Service centre, but also with various stakeholders within the Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Tendering …
You will report to Manager of Customer Services and work in a team of 8 collegagues.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your main tasks are :
- You are the clients contact for all follow up and requests, apart from the actual sales exchanges.
- You will efficiently respond to customer pattern and trend.
- You will follow customer service policies, procedures, systems and practices
- You will actively support sales and ensure timely invoicing and processing of loan/rental/repairs/standard exchange orders, orders and contracts in orde to meet the sales numbers at the end of the financial month as a goal.
- You will provide input on customer insights to be used in the development and implementation of the mechanisms to provide key customer insights for sales, marketing and finance
- You will report on customer experience, customer buying behavior and any complaints; coordinate and escalate the latter as necessary (particularly in relation to complex complaints requiring investigation and written response).
- You will proactively handle disputes and keep the KPIs for order handling, invoicing, returns, met.
- You will
- Register product complaints and their handling
- try to settle old invoicing
- be responsible for timely and correct processing of customer returns and credit memo requests.
- You will support the sales team in actively seeking opportunities to offer customers
We would like you to :
- Hold an (extensive) experience in a similar commercial role in customer service
- A similar role in a similar industry (pharma, life science, healthcare) would be a plus
- You have excellent knowledge of administrative processes and (ERP) systems and Microsoft Office package (excel), knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You can function almost independently as far as the daily activities are concerned and you can become the point of contact for less experienced colleagues
- You have an above average level of working with processes, procedures and systems and/or you are specialized in a particular field within the CS activities
- You use your knowledge and experience to integrate the tasks of the team with other departments within the organization in order to achieve the team objectives
- You are able to provide solutions to situations that are not always standard or common based on experience and problem-solving skills and link to similar previous situations
- You are aware of the impact of your role and that of the team in terms of the service delivered and the way the content of information is provided; you take the lead in improving existing processes and work instructions with efficiency and effectiveness in mind.
- You are able to convey technical information well within the team
- You have very good communication skills and you are a team player
- You are accurate and you learn quickly to work with new systems
- You have a commercial and customer-oriented attitude and you take your responsibilities
- You are a multitasker, flexible, you set the right priorities and you are very stress resistant
- You have an open, proactive and solution-oriented attitude and you are enterprising
- You are bilingual Dutch/ French, both oral and in writing.
Our clients values
In a summary
We are looking for a service minded bilingual professional, team- and solution focused to work in a fast-paced environment. Used to work smoothly with digital tools (SAP, ERP, …). Good organizational and communication skills. Nice and stable environment with options to work partly remote. Challenging portfolio and a lot of variation during the day.